A dual microcontroller board for controlling "Neopixel" LEDs, with one micro dedicated to driving the LEDs while the other micro is busy reading push buttons, polling rotary encoders, reading IR remote signals etc etc.
The microcontrollers -two atmega328s -communicate with one another over their I2C bus. The very short wire run negates the need for the usual pull up resistors on the bus.
AVR miniICE JTAG Debugger with FT232RL as USB-COM converter and Atmega16A as controller chip.
Firmware you can get [here](http://pol-sem.narod.ru/AVRminiICE/jtag.htm) or [here](https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wDfHNWp320cT2iRtB_AiA2oZmXqMq-k9)
Just make PCB and upload firmware. After you canuse Atmel Studio 4 (tested) and JTAG ICE v1 debugger.
1. For L/C meassure by LM311 and oscillation circuit.
2. For FREQ meassure by special input circuit with a capacitive coupling
3. For C meassure by 556N freq to C - range 1-1000 pF
4. For C meassure by 556N freq to C - range 1-1000 nF
![multi freq meter V_02 cover.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/YyWhE1CwRVAFl7XpCxxjQZ6YGdweU7GAEVO5MXL3.jpeg)
![multi freq meter V_02.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/...
T12 Soldering Controller based on Attiny85, 0.98" OLED display, encoder and buzzer.
- Temperature PID controller
- One shared pin to read encoder and output buzzer signal
- Graphical OLED display (set point, current temperature and analog power bar)
- Input for handle temperature sensor
# Auto light
Attiny10 & APDS-9930 based automatic light/switch
This project utilizes small ATtiny10 mcu to work with APDS-9930 ambient light (AL) and proximity I2C sensor.
This is used for automatic "smart" light in a drawer. Once the drawer are open the APDS-9930 will notice proximity change
and trigger a pres...
A FTDI breakout (based around a CH340) with galvanic isolation between the MCU and computer sides with an ADuM1401. It features:
- Galvanic isolation (2.5kV RMS for 1 minute)
- Cheap CH340 chip
- USB C for computer connection
- Stranded FTDI breakout pinout (can be used as programmer)
- Can be made on single sided board at home (with 2 jumpers)
- USB input protection (polyfuse)
- Small 43.6x15.2mm...
Just a small experiment to see if I can use EasyEDA to design a PCB.
This project takes a 6 or 10 pin AVR ISP programming cable and converts it to an inline set of pins suitable for a breadboard.
The 6 and 10 input pins are:
MISO o o VCC VCC o o MOSI
SCK o o MOSI GND o o Not Connected
RESET o o GND GND o o RESET