A high-quality microphone preamplifier using a single power supply, suitable for dynamic or electret microphones. All right reserved to Andy Collison, the author of this preamplifier, more info [here](http://www.zen22142.zen.co.uk/Circuits/Audio/lf071_mic.htm)
Class-A Headphone Amplifier using IRF610 and LM317 as CCS.
The original project and overall idea is to [this guy].
Note: Only one channel is shown.Please, also note that the 100k trimmer resistor should be adjusted - see diyaudioprojects.com for more information about that.
Be careful when connecting LM317 and IR...
Cruce de caminos - Tube amp
* 25 watts, class A, all-tube design.
* 2 channels: overdrive & clean.
* Effects loop via stereo input in clean channel.
* Parallel single-ended power section enables using 2x6L6, 2xEL34, or one 6L6 and one EL34 at the same time.
* Parallel single-ended power section enables producing asymmetric distortion in both power-amp and pre-amp secti...
A simple dual [TPA3122D2]-based amp with mute switches. One chip is designed to run in bridged-mode, the other one runs single-ended.
The PCB is designed for home etching, the red traces are jumper links.
No liability for lab-explosions or bursted ear drums ;)