A generic i/o board for my RV, includes the following:
- CAN BUS interface
- 2 relay outputs SPDT
- 2 N-FET sink outputs
- 4 three state inputs, connect to GND, +12 or leave open
- 1 input for D+ (when the engine runs)
- Multiple DS18B20 temperature sensor bus
- 2 INA219 current/voltage sensors for starter battery and RV battery
- Battery standby
- ESP32 with 4MB Flash, WiFi, Bluetooth
- 2 on boa...
Feature rich and very small ESP32-WROOM-32 adapter similar to one sold on eBay.
- micro-USB port for power
- 3v3 regulator, can be connected with the "solder blob" type connector (XC6210)
- buttons for manual programming
- 1.27mm and 2.56mm pitch programming connectors (for ESP-Prog or similar)
- indicator LED for USB power
- optional voltage monitoring chip (APX809S)
This is an ESP32 programmer similar to an official ESP-Prog programmer device for ESP32 and ESP8266 modules from Espressif. It uses an CH340C chip and has an optional 3V3 regulator. There are no switches or JTAG support as in the original. The PCB is however designed so that it can be easily encased by using transparent heat shrink tube.
**ESP WROOM 32 Breakout**
A breakout board for Espressif's ESP32 module ESP-WROOM-32.
The ESP32 is a powerful and low-cost Wifi/Bluetooth chip that enables great Internet-Of-Things applications.
Studio Sophisti is using this chip in several projects,
including a work-in-progress redesign of Ping
The ESP-WROOM-32 can be purchased directly from Espressif or from a distributor like Adafruit: htt...
GRBL Writing Machine Controller
Support stepper motor/steering gear/electromagnet to lift
Support offline operation
Support text transmission
Input Only (no pullup/pulldown) If you do not have external pull up or pull down resistors. Do not use these pins!
GPIO_NUM_34 GPIO_NUM_35 GPIO_NUM_36 GPIO_NUM_37 GPIO_NUM_38 GPIO_NUM_39