This is a LoRa node, powered by the ESP32 WROVER-B microcontroller. ESP32-WROVER-B is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding. ESP32-WROVER-B features a 4 MB external SPI flash and an additional 8 MB SPI Pseudo static RAM (PSRA...
This is a dev board based on the ESP32. It can be connected to the computer via usb for programming and includes base periphery.
No need to add tourblesome wires and add-ons for prototyping.
- Gyro / Accelerometer (MPU-6050)
- 1 Main Output Control
- 1 push button (debounced by hardware)
- 1 rotary/push button (debounced by hardware)
- Micro SD Slot
- IR-Sender / Receiver
8Ch Switch, to use with Wemos D1 mini or ESP 12S. Use ESPixel32 firmware from https://git.io/fhlYJ.
- The board supports both Pixel (RGB) Strip and AC Lights
- Supports both 5v and 12v input. The Input is directly routed to Pixel out hence will work with both WS2811 and WS2812 pixel LEDs.
- Board will support both Wemos D1 mini as well as ESP-12 F/S. Right now the ESP-12 should be progr...
The ESP programmer is a breakout board to upload firmware on ESP8266 and ESP32. It benefits of USB-C connector, the new de-facto standard on the market.
It is equipped with CP2104 usb-serial converter and 1,27mm-pitched header to connect to ESP mcu.
It is designed to be attach to Lolin/Wemos D1 mini shield. If you are not going to used this form factor, you can break the external frame [video](...