This is a dev board based on the ESP32. It can be connected to the computer via usb for programming and includes base periphery.
No need to add tourblesome wires and add-ons for prototyping.
- Gyro / Accelerometer (MPU-6050)
- 1 Main Output Control
- 1 push button (debounced by hardware)
- 1 rotary/push button (debounced by hardware)
- Micro SD Slot
- IR-Sender / Receiver
This is a LoRa node, powered by the ESP32 WROVER-B microcontroller. ESP32-WROVER-B is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding. ESP32-WROVER-B features a 4 MB external SPI flash and an additional 8 MB SPI Pseudo static RAM (PSRA...
This is a VGA and PS/2 breakout board in featherwing format. Can be used with ESP32 FabGL library.
I have only tested it briefly and it seems to work just fine.
FabGL settings for 64_COLORS:
#define VGA_RED1 GPIO_NUM_23
#define VGA_RED0 GPIO_NUM_22
#define VGA_GREEN1 GPIO_NUM_14
#define VGA_GREEN0 GPIO_NUM_32
#define VGA_BLUE1 GPIO_NUM_15
#define VGA_BLUE0 GP...
8Ch Switch, to use with Wemos D1 mini or ESP 12S. Use ESPixel32 firmware from https://git.io/fhlYJ.
- The board supports both Pixel (RGB) Strip and AC Lights
- Supports both 5v and 12v input. The Input is directly routed to Pixel out hence will work with both WS2811 and WS2812 pixel LEDs.
- Board will support both Wemos D1 mini as well as ESP-12 F/S. Right now the ESP-12 should be progr...
This is a Stepper HAT for Raspberry Pi or stand-alone use. It is the board I'm currently using in my SandBot [SandBot](https://robdobson.com/2018/08/a-new-sandbot/) and provides two SilentStepStick TMC2100 positions, two FET drivers for LED light strip or similar and two servo ports. Software is here: [RBotFirmware](https://github.com/robdobsn/RBotFirmware)