TDA7439 + NodeMCU + Aptx module audio board
OLD version, noisy.
New version with ground separation: (https://easyeda.com/fxndstrs/tda7439)
8Ch Switch, to use with Wemos D1 mini or ESP 12S. Use ESPixel32 firmware from https://git.io/fhlYJ.
- The board supports both Pixel (RGB) Strip and AC Lights
- Supports both 5v and 12v input. The Input is directly routed to Pixel out hence will work with both WS2811 and WS2812 pixel LEDs.
- Board will support both Wemos D1 mini as well as ESP-12 F/S. Right now the ESP-12 should be progr...
NeoPixel led strip controller, designed especially for led suits. It can:
- display animation - sequences of frames at regular (given) interval,
- switch animations on MIDI event - note on/off, velocity used for brightness adjust,
- MIDI over UDP over WiFi (UDP broadcast so far, but i'm working on multicast),
- use regular SD card to storage animations.
[These guys use them] for...
# Description #
Only one PMS7003 sensor supports in default SW versions, second sensor if for further coding and increasing accuracy of station.
# SW Part: #
Mounting instructions of similar sensor:
Stable flasher with all actual binarys available here:
This is a battery powered sensor board based on the ESP8266 (ESP-12F).
By using a TPL5111 chip the battery consumption can be reduced to about 1µA when the ESP is not enabled. When the TPL5111 chip receives 5V at it's wake up pin this will turn the ESP on by enabling the 3.3V voltage regulator. At this moment you can run any program you want. If you want to turn the ESP off again you have to drive...
An Arduino/ESP8266 display board for 3x2 788BS red led matrices connected to max7219 drivers.
The IREG is higher than usual to reduce brightness, use a smaller resistor (maybe 30/40 K) for daylight applications.
Work in progress, comments are wellcome.
When used with MD_MAX72XX and MD_Parola libs this matrices are not one of the supported hardware types, but I was able to wire 1 and 1+1 on a bre...