8Ch Switch, to use with Wemos D1 mini or ESP 12S. Use ESPixel32 firmware from https://git.io/fhlYJ.
- The board supports both Pixel (RGB) Strip and AC Lights
- Supports both 5v and 12v input. The Input is directly routed to Pixel out hence will work with both WS2811 and WS2812 pixel LEDs.
- Board will support both Wemos D1 mini as well as ESP-12 F/S. Right now the ESP-12 should be progr...
Extension board for Gewiss GW20220 power outlet: http://www.gewiss.com/prv/en/products/catalogue.l_ZP6000000000000001000023910100000.html
1) Wi-Fi connectivity with ESP8266
2) On/Off using 10A relay
3) Power meter based
4) Led indicator/Buzzer
1) Remote on/off
2) Power measurements (ac curre...
This small scheme allows you to have a dimmer on wifi.
At home it uses the MQTT protocol and is driven with Jeedom.
I left the IO2 port of the ESP8266 available to possibly add a manual command.
The code will soon be available on GitHub.