BBB based heating controller
[22 Aug 2016]
I fixed the ULN2803 package and GND on P20. Still need to investigate if there is a pull down resistor needed for Q1
Issues found during assembling the PCB:
- ULN2803 package is incorrect - it should be SOIC18. I will correct the PCB soon
- GND pin in the P20 5V/12V connector is not actually connected to GND
- The heartbeat LED is on...
Homely WSN Basic Board V2 is an IoT board to collect environmental data (temperature, humidity, and pressure) and to push them to a centralized server through Wi-Fi. This is the enriched successor of the Basic Board V1, that improves different aspects:
- energy efficiency (lower consumption during deep-sleep)
- onboard recharge for single-cell Lipo battery
- measurement of battery level based on...
**ESP WROOM 32 Breakout**
A breakout board for Espressif's ESP32 module ESP-WROOM-32.
The ESP32 is a powerful and low-cost Wifi/Bluetooth chip that enables great Internet-Of-Things applications.
Studio Sophisti is using this chip in several projects,
including a work-in-progress redesign of Ping
The ESP-WROOM-32 can be purchased directly from Espressif or from a distributor like Adafruit: htt...
**YouTube Video**: [Bitcoin Tracker](https://youtu.be/tMMky09HyKA)
**YouTube Channel**: [Jonty](https://www.youtube.com/JontyDIY)
**Full Step-by-Step Tutorial**: [Instructables](https://www.instructables.com/id/Bitcoin-Tracker-Using-a-Raspberry-Pi/)
Remember Bitcoin?.... the decentralized, new age currency, that was once traded at $...
Homely WSN Basic Board (V1) is an IoT board to collect environmental data (temperature, humidity and pressure) and to push them to a centralized server through Wi-Fi.
## Main components
- ESP8266 (ESP-12S)
- Digital temperature and humidity sensor Sensirion SHT30
- Digital temperature and pressure sensor Bosch BMP280
- RTC Maxim Integrated DS3231
- Reset and User buttons
- Switch ON/OFF
- Low qu...
**[Buy ESPboy at Tindie.com](https://www.tindie.com/products/18194/)**
- [OSHWA certification record](https://certification.oshwa.org/ru000001.html)
- [Openhardware.io record](https://www.openhardware.io/view/786/ESPboy-Games-IoT-STEM-for-education-and-fun-ESP8266-core)
ESPboy is an open-source, open-hardware, portable, modular gadget you can build yourself for 12$ and 1 hour to use for retro ga...