This board is designed to be a FPGA expansion board using the standard Altera/Tersaic 40-pin header.
It adds a variety of legacy PC interfaces to an FPGA development board to aid in implementing and demonstrating retro PC hardware.
Adds the following interfaces:
- One HDMI Video Port
- One Serial Port (COM port)
- One Parallel Port (LPT port)
- Two PS/2 Ports (for Keyboard and Mouse)
- One MIDI /...
USB RS232 Relay
The main objective of this board is to ring an school bell using a PC program written in python.
- This project is the interface of a PC to a Relay using a simple USB RS232 adapter.
- This approach was selected because the parts are easily found in any PC parts store.
- The relay is activated/deactivated using the RTS line of the serial port, any...