Universal board for LED control.
- Atmega8/328 on board with programming connector
- PCA9685 for 16 channel PWM up to 1.5kHz (eye-safe frequency), 12 bits per channel
- cheap ULN2003 with paired outputs for 1A per channel (2-3 meters of RGB 5050 strip per connector)
- or SOT23 MOSFETs if you need more power
- BT05 bluetooth module or MAX485, control by wire or wireless. DMX512 is possible.
A 16-channel servo controller shield for the WeMos D1 Mini and other compatible boards based on the same header format.
16 PWM output channels at 3.3V.
I2C interface with pull-up resistors.
Configurable I2C address to allow stacking. Default address 0x40.
PCA9685 PWM controller IC.
SCL: D1. SDA: D2.
External power terminals for powering servos at 6V.
Power jumper to link D1 Mini 5V rail...