A dual microcontroller board for controlling "Neopixel" LEDs, with one micro dedicated to driving the LEDs while the other micro is busy reading push buttons, polling rotary encoders, reading IR remote signals etc etc.
The microcontrollers -two atmega328s -communicate with one another over their I2C bus. The very short wire run negates the need for the usual pull up resistors on the bus.
An IoT board around ESP-12S module (with ESP8266) powered by a 9V-26V DC jack, with 3 signalling WS2812 RGB LEDs, 2 buttons, an OLED display, a beeper and an I2C temperature & humidity senzor (AM2320). The board is meant to act as a hub and connect to other devices with more sensors, or as a driver for an external device.
Schema & board designer: Ivan Voras
A ESP-12 IoT controller for RGB LED Stripe 5-12V.
3+1 channels through MOSFET, PWM and dimming functionality.
The MOSFETs can be replaced by NPN Power transistors (input resistors are as THT parts placed, the 10k pull down's not needed.
The 4th channel is a Logic level up-converter (3.3V->5V). Driven by a 2N7002, can be replaced with BSS138 or similar. Note that it's is a very small power output...
LED controller for LED-strings, -strips and -rings with individually addressable LEDs.
The controller offers a wide spectrum of usefull functions:
- I²C front panel connector for a on display UI and rotary controller.
(for use with DUPPA.NET's I²C rotary controller and a I²C OLED Screen)
- WIFI AP AND Standard Mode, for use with and without existing Wireless network infrastructure.
Inspired by http://samopal.pro/snowflake2/
Change Log :
- More room for capacitor for being couched (flatter design)
- No more voltage divider on VESC Tx (VESC MCU is 5V tolerant)
- No more resistor for WS2812 Data line
- Pin mapping changed
- "SmartRing" label added
- "CH3" label changed to "PPM"
- Connector for BLE module (HM10) added
- Additional Switch button added
- Labels for identifying pins on IO, PPM and BLE connec...
Board for five individual Neopixel type APA 106 LEDs either 5mm or 8mm size. Two versions provided. The new one has positions for a large electrolytic filter capacitor and 1206 size decoupling capacitors (0.1 uF recommended) between LEDs. Not sure if all five decoupling caps are required, it may work with about three but positions are there.
Multiple Boards can be cascaded.
I did not provide...