The Gate Drivers should power IGBT Half Bridge Drivers with gate drive up to around +15V/-8V at 10A so should work with most 3 phase BLDC and AC motors up to around 150KW eg a Nissan Leaf Motor at 400V would be fine. It should also work beyond this power level with better IGBTs or higher voltages though you may have to beef up the MOSFET Driver and Gate Power Supplies in some cases. Likewise the s...
This PCB has been designed for evaluatiuon of the DRV 10970 Brushless Motor Driver with Hall Sensors. The board allows to set configuration inputs to low, high or floating (DAA and CMTMOD) using resistors.
Tiny electronic speed controller for BLDC/PMSM.
* Physical dimensions 54mm x 36mm.
* 2S - 4S supply voltage range.
* Power stage topology support 6-step or FOC algorytm.
* Maximal current range can be measured +-25A.
* Communication interfaces: UART, PWM/PPM input, i2C(SDA/SCL can be replaced to encoder read input in software).
* 5 voltage levels implemented in board:
1. DC bus vol...