Universal board for LED control.
- Atmega8/328 on board with programming connector
- PCA9685 for 16 channel PWM up to 1.5kHz (eye-safe frequency), 12 bits per channel
- cheap ULN2003 with paired outputs for 1A per channel (2-3 meters of RGB 5050 strip per connector)
- or SOT23 MOSFETs if you need more power
- BT05 bluetooth module or MAX485, control by wire or wireless. DMX512 is possible.
I always wantedo create a color organ, and recently I started learning about electronics.
I designed this circuit, but never tested it yet (waiting for parts to arrive).
If you have advise, please feel free to contact me here: https://goo.gl/xBLJye
It is possibe that I designed something wrong, so if you find any mistake, please contact with me. Thanks for your help.