# DC to DC power #
With following functionalities:
- Power a Raspberry PI with 2S-6S accumulator
- Fixations for a FPV emitter.
- Connexions from Raspberry-PI to FPV emitter
- Can also power a radio control receiver with several servos.
A schematic-only project to demonstrate how a bootstrap capacitor works. The overall circuit is a DC to DC Buck converter (see [Buck converter, from Wikipedia](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_converter)):
- The control signal is a 20kHz, 50% PWM wave.
- The power source is 12V DC.
- The MOSFET is a N-Channel, requiring a positive voltage between gate and source of at least 5V.
To simulate it,...