This is a JFet guitar pedal that is based on a peavey 5150 preamp i got the schematic from: www.techniguitare.com and i made a pcb from this:https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2010/04/13/08zhzj8/pdf-5150-v1-31.pdf
Simulation of a complete Korg Nutube 6P1 Double Triode device using a model developed for EasyEDA by signality.co.uk from the single Nutube12 model of the single triode, supplied by Korg.
The demonstration circuits are based on information in:
Cruce de caminos - Tube amp
* 25 watts, class A, all-tube design.
* 2 channels: overdrive & clean.
* Effects loop via stereo input in clean channel.
* Parallel single-ended power section enables using 2x6L6, 2xEL34, or one 6L6 and one EL34 at the same time.
* Parallel single-ended power section enables producing asymmetric distortion in both power-amp and pre-amp secti...
A collection of analogue effects processing circuits.
These are simulations and not complete designs but will take relatively little work to turn into finished designs that can be transferred to PCB.
More work is required on things like the input buffering, pre-amplification and gain or tone controls, output buffering and mixer stages and power supply (the simulations are all based on a split +...
fuzz tonebender vox clone with charger pump. Pedal can be powered by external power supply and can be used in chain effect. typical gain for OC75 transistor are 70 hfe for Q1, Q2 and 100 for Q3. Great thank to fuzz central website and his remarkable job. http://fuzzcentral.ssguitar.com/index.php.