Shield for Wemos D1 Mini. It provides two dedicated inputs and two level shifted GPIO which can be inputs or outputs each with supply voltage, and ground terminals.
Two inputs are for 3.3V devices with provisions for optional pullup resistors. These can be used with 1-wire devices requiring pullup. including 1-wire devices.
Two additional GPIO are for 5V devices with level shifters to provide...
WS2812B LED Wifi control with music visualizer Rev. 03
I designed this PCB to be used with a project from Instructables to build a sound reactive lamp. Take a look at the project if you want to build it for yourself: https://www.instructables.com/id/Wireless-Music-Reactive-Floor-Lamps/
As you see in the linked project, i changed the schematic a bit. I've added the sound detector to the lamp pcb...
- With this PCB it's possible to operate 12 V DC shaft encoders on a 3.3 V microcontroller.
- Can also be operated as a unidirectional 3-channel voltage converter to read 12V signals on the microcontroller.
- Mit diesem Board ist es möglich, 12 V Drehgeber an einem 3,3 V Mikrocontroller zu betreiben.
- Kann auch als unidirektionaler 3-Kanal Spannungswandler betrieben werden, um...
I2C/Serial Bi-Directional device to safely connect 5V MCUs to 3.3v Modules
If you've ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be. This bi-directional logic level converter is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time.
* Standalone module, no external components required
* The level converter is v...