Cruce de caminos - Tube amp
* 25 watts, class A, all-tube design.
* 2 channels: overdrive & clean.
* Effects loop via stereo input in clean channel.
* Parallel single-ended power section enables using 2x6L6, 2xEL34, or one 6L6 and one EL34 at the same time.
* Parallel single-ended power section enables producing asymmetric distortion in both power-amp and pre-amp secti...
A good overdrive for guitar and bass created by Beavis Audio. Schematic is based on the Electra Distortion. Transistor used is russian silicon KT312, you can find these on Ebay at very low price. If you don't have KT312, you can still use small NPN silicon like 2N2222 or 2N3904 (mind the pinout in this case), still the russian part sounds a lot better to my opinion... Maybe due to the mojo :)