Memory module based Grant Searle's design.
The LED was a last minute addition inspired by Steve Cousins SC108 CPU+memory module.
Using a 128kb RAM (AS6C1008) but only 64kb is available, and 64kb ROM were only 32kb is used.
The ROM can contain SCMonitor R4 (32kb), with booting into CP/M or Basic
Banked EPROM RAM Board
- EPROM can be enabled/disabled with write to register
- EPROM occupies first 16K of address space
- First or Second bank of 16K in EPROM can be selected
- Modified to use ZIFF Socket
SC115 v1.0 (www.scc.me.uk)
Prototyping breakout module for RC2014
- Easy access to all bus signals
- Flexible address decoding generates /IOWR, /IORD and /IOEN
- Connection to solderless breadboards with Dupont cables
See attached User Guide for full details