This is a DMA module for the Z80 CPU used in the RC2014.
**This version has still a bug**. One must connect the +5V signal (available at a pin on the PCB) to the RDY single pin. I tried only memor transfers at 7.8 MHz and they seem to work without problems. So the RDY-signal was floating and this means, that the DMA did NOT release the bus again (the test program was using the continous...
64k RAM memory module using 2 32k RAM chips.
The design is based on SMBakers 64k memory module.
The module has been modified to be working with the #28 Z180 CPU module and SCMonitor 1.00 S3.
Default address is $38.
Memory module based Grant Searle's design.
The LED was a last minute addition inspired by Steve Cousins SC108 CPU+memory module.
Using a 128kb RAM (AS6C1008) but only 64kb is available, and 64kb ROM where only 32kb is used.
The ROM can contain SCMonitor R4 (32kb), with booting into CP/M or Basic.
I may change the design replacing the 74HCT32 and 74HCT00 with a 74HCT74.
Banked EPROM RAM Board
- EPROM can be enabled/disabled with write to register
- EPROM occupies first 16K of address space
- First or Second bank of 16K in EPROM can be selected
- Modified to use ZIFF Socket
SC115 v1.0 (www.scc.me.uk)
Prototyping breakout module for RC2014
- Easy access to all bus signals
- Flexible address decoding generates /IOWR, /IORD and /IOEN
- Connection to solderless breadboards with Dupont cables
See attached User Guide for full details