T12 Quick Heating Soldering Station featuring
- Temperature measurement of the tip
- Temperature control via rotary encoder
- Boost mode by short pressing rotary encoder switch
- Setup and calibration menu by long pressing rotary encoder switch
- Handle movement detection (by checking ball switch)
- Iron unconnected detection
- Time driven sleep/power off mode if iron is unused (movement detection...
This is an arduino nano based soldering station. **Tested, working version.**
-Designed to work with rotary encoders.
-Built in Beeper.
-Built in memory buttons to store often used temperature values.
-Built in Debounceing for the buttons. (up to 7 buttons, built in 3 buttons)
-Designed to work with a MAX6675 module for temperature readings from a K-type thermocouple.
-Built in LCD head...
# **DIY JBC 245 Controller (not tested yet)** #
Wich can be powered with a standart 19V DC laptop charger.
The project based on the Atmel328 μc, and i try makes simple as i can. The first problem driving a jbc tip is the thermocouple and the heater have a common pin and its not the GND. On some forum i found the easyest way to do is just siple pass the heater current on the thermocupple but thats...