This is a DC/DC step-down voltage regulator that converts input voltage between 3.2V and 40V into a smaller voltage between 1.25V and 35V, capable of driving a 3A load with excellent line and load regulation.
In some projects, you might need different voltages (3-35V) for your devices. Without this kind of DC power source, you’ll find it time-consuming to buy a new one. The delay of project is s...
* Operating voltage: 1.8V ~ 3.6V (recommended 3.3V)
* Maximum transmission rate: 500kbps,
* Support for 2-FSK, GFSK and MSK modulation.
* Rate, power and frequency can be modified with software
* High sensitivity (1.2Kbps under-110dBm, 1% packet error rate)
* Built-in hardware CRC error detection, and address control
* Programmable control of output power, up to...