A copy of the 2x30W EL34 tube amplifier:
but redrawn using EasyEDA valve symbols with simulation models and the output transformer modelled so that the whole amplifier (excluding the PSU) can be simulated.
The transformer model is the subcircuit that is used for the transformer symbol in the amplifier simulation.
The Fender Bassman is a bass amplifier introduced by Fender during 1952. Initially intended to amplify bass guitars, the Bassman was used by musicians for other instrument amplification, including the electric guitar, harmonica, and pedal steel guitars. Besides being a popular and important amplifier in its own right, the Bassman also became the foundation on which Marshall and other companies bui...
PCB muon detector
Schematics designed by Robert Hart:
Thanks to Robert Hart for his fantastic ideas, please check his site for further experiments:
This project uses 3 Geiger tubes to create a muon detector, it also uses a step up boost DC-DC to convert from 5V to 400V for Geiger tubes.
This main PCB has...
Simulation of a complete Korg Nutube 6P1 Double Triode device using a model developed for EasyEDA by signality.co.uk from the single Nutube12 model of the single triode, supplied by Korg.
The demonstration circuits are based on information in:
Cruce de caminos - Tube amp
* 25 watts, class A, all-tube design.
* 2 channels: overdrive & clean.
* Effects loop via stereo input in clean channel.
* Parallel single-ended power section enables using 2x6L6, 2xEL34, or one 6L6 and one EL34 at the same time.
* Parallel single-ended power section enables producing asymmetric distortion in both power-amp and pre-amp secti...