You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Autorouter server busy for almost a day now, when can be expected to be working again?
3147 15
intero_ua 7 years ago
Hi, I can't get autorouter to work it says "Server Busy, Try Again Later" it has been like that for about 6 hours now, did server crash or something? When is it expected to be working again? Thanks.
Comments
support 7 years ago
Fixed now. Auto router needs lots of CPU resource, for the free service, always too many users.
coives 7 years ago
Been busy for 6 hours again...
mgazza 6 years ago
Can't you add client side support for this? I have an i7 and 16gb twiddling its thumbs
Tutorials 6 years ago
@mgazza In the future , we will add the auto-router to the desktop version.
Oldenberg 6 years ago
Has been busy for at least the last hour maybe longer. Is there a dashboard or anything available to let us know if this is a issue that is currently being worked of if it has not been reported. Don't want to send notes and waste your time on things you are already working on. I'm more referring to real-time as I know you are aware of the overarching issue and probably have plans for a long term fix including some additions to the desktop version.
Tutorials 6 years ago
@Oldenberg Hi Because have user ran the large PCB for auto router, the server's cpu resource was overload, you have to wait, we don't restrict the user use now. So suggest that routing manually. https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/PCB.htm#Auto-Router
vincenzo.bini 6 years ago
Hi, i can't use autorouter, i have tried some times, but alwasys told me "Server is busy, try again later".
rbraddy 6 years ago
How about making more than 1 auto-router process!
Tutorials 6 years ago
@rbraddy @vincenzo.bini please try https://beta.easyeda.com/editor
amsgomes_9956 6 years ago
Yes, it´s true. Since two/three days ago, I did have any autorouted board. The strange is that there is not busy server message, but only a Window saying Auto Router is running. Well, if the server is overloaded, maybe one option would be a desktop version of the autorouter process only. This way, we would use our personal computer to do the time consuming and hard tasking process to route a board and so the easyeda server would be free to edit schematics, design the pcb etc.
amsgomes_9956 6 years ago
Just found the desktop autorouter software !!!
enjoybiking 6 years ago
New Local AutoRouter software is GREAT! Now if my Mac could auto-detect that I have a PC on the local net running the AutoRouter, I would be even happier, or, allow us to specify an IP. This IS wonderful. ***BIG thank you*** to the EasyEDA Team!! Also, I have some powerful Macs, I would put up a Mac local AutoRouter if I could. Did EasyEDA do a user-broadcast-box about the local autorouter? I saw version change, didn't know about desk-top Autorouter until also by accident.
support 6 years ago
@enjoybiking The autorouter should be open source soon. I think it is possible to set as IP address. Do need some time to make the autorouter work under Mac Now, just Windows
andyfierman 6 years ago
Hmmm. I'm wondering. I just had a look at the files in the `EasyEDA-Router.zip` download. They look like Java files with a bundled Java Runtime Environment (JRE). Apart from the AutoRouter.bat file being in Windows path format (i.e. using \ instead of /), how difficult would it be to get the Local AutoRouter to run on a Linux box with a JRE installed?
support 6 years ago
@andyfierman I think Linux and Mac will soon
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice