You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
I am told that website has bug when ordering PCBs with no solution! Tried 3 times!!!
1151 6
kenson 6 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: I have tried to order a PCB design 3 times for over a week and each time I get: > It seems our website has some wrong. Sorry for this. n fact, each > order only includes one chance of $2. $2 is just availble for total > 10 panels (10 individual boards) and without any paneled. If 160 > individual boards, maybe you have to pay the extra. Pls you check and > confirm. Thanks for your understanding. > > Best regards Sophie My most recent is order pvsOa8642 I don't care about paying extra (within reason) but I need these boards ordered and nobody has told me how to proceed. I already ordered stencils so I absolutely need them in 4x4 panels with Edge Rails. I keep asking how to order or fix this problem, but I get the same reply each time! Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Design a board and order it panelized where the total size of the panel is < 10cmx10cm 2. My board is 20mmx20mm so a 4x4 panel is 8cmx8cm, I then order 10 panels. 3. There is a sale listed on the order page ![Sale Image][1] Results: 1. Cart shows $2. ($14.20 after shipping and handling) 2. After checking out Sophie tells me that the website has a bug. 3. I ask how I am supposed to order. 4. I get told the website has a bug and it won't be fixed anytime soon. 5. wait a few days, try again... 6. same email, same question Expected results: I order boards online, pay for them, they get made and shipped to me. **Please turn off the stupid $2 sale!!! I am not the only one with this problem.** Browser: Chrome [1]: /editor/20171109/5a0437ffee75f.png
Comments
adamseamster 6 years ago
Same problem here. I got a nearly identical message from Nicole saying I needed to pay an additional $70 to continue making a small board that should cost $10-20. The quality of the boards is great, but this service is becoming awful.
Tutorials 6 years ago
Very sorry about that, that is our mistake, we will change the description son...
kenson 6 years ago
I've been a loyal EasyEDA/JLCPCB customer, and I send everyone to use you guys, but this is crazy and annoying. I sent the boards to a competitor and they're making it for me for $4.90, I would have loved to use your pcb fab if there was any way to pay you guys. Plus your email response to this bug report is a snarky: > The discount of $2 for 10pcs PCBs can be used on one order only, when > submit your shopping cart each time. Look, I have 3 orders because NONE OF THEM WORK! I haven't even been lucky enough to get an email saying how much more it should cost.
gsmhack 6 years ago
Same thing here... So they refund, or what should I expect? Was the competitor you chose "smart"? > It seems our website has some wrong. Sorry for this. In fact, each > order only includes one chance of $2. $2 is just availble for total 10 > panels (10 individual boards) and without any paneled like the figure. > If 75 individual boards, maybe you have to pay the extra. Pls you > check and confirm. Thanks for your understanding. > > Best regards Sophie
kenson 6 years ago
@gsmhack EasyEDA got back to me a few days later and asked for $12 which is fair, but still higher than their normal non-sale prices!!! I had already waited over a week trying to get this amended price so I already given up and went with a different fab already. EasyEDA provided refunds and an apology. I've gotten thousands of PCBs across many orders successfully from them before and I appreciate that their engineers are really good about asking questions if the board gerbers aren't crystal clear to them, so I'm planning on giving them another chance with my next project... but only AFTER they remove the stupid PITA $2 sale price... I think their normal prices are very competitive already and I prefer not dealing with the hassle their new pricing system generates.
kenson 6 years ago
One month later, the order system "bug" HASN'T CHANGED... I'm of the opinion that the $2 thing is there as a BAIT AND SWITCH. Every person I know who has been ordering from them gets a "we can't make the board for the online price we CHARGED you for, please pay extra" message. Caveat emptor.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice