You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
how to save the part that i edit at schematic into my part
1244 2
shafiqshamsudin 9 years ago
Comments
example 9 years ago
Please note that all symbols saved to My Parts will be public. # How to save symbols as Private: 1. **New > Project** 2. Create a private project. 3. **New > Schematic** 4. Save the New Schematic to the **Private** project. 5. Copy (CTRL+C) the symbol from your schematic and paste (CTRL+V) it into the New Schematic. 6. Use the New Schematic as a private Schematic Symbol Library. * You can of course create symbols directly into the schematic that you are now using as your private library. # How to save symbols created in a schematic as Public in My Parts: 1). **New > Schematic** This creates a new, temporary schematic sheet. 2). Copy and paste the symbol into a new schematic. 3). Select the symbol. 4). **Wiring Tools > Ungroup** 5). **Document > EasyEDA Source** 6). Copy (CTRL+C) **all the text** in the EasyEDA Source window from (inclusive): > `"canvas":` to: > `}` at the end of the file. 7). **New > Schematic Lib** 8). **Document > EasyEDA Source** This will look something like this `{"head":"2~1.9.1~400~300~package`DIP`name``pre`U?`Contributor`example","canvas":"CA~1550~1200~#FFFFFF~yes~#CCCCCC~10~1550~1200~line~10~pixel~5","shape":[],"annotation":[],"BBox":{"x":0,"y":0,"width":0,"height":0}}` 9). Select **all the text**: `"canvas":"CA~1550~1200~#FFFFFF~yes~#CCCCCC~10~1550~1200~line~10~pixel~5","shape":[],"annotation":[],"BBox":{"x":0,"y":0,"width":0,"height":0}}` 10). Paste (CTRL+V) all the copied text. 11). Click **Apply** 12). Save (CTRL+S) with a new name to **My Parts**. 13). You may wish to re-centre the new symbol. 14). You can now delete the temporary schematic sheet.
andyfierman 9 years ago
Sorry! Markdown has trashed my inline code blocks. Everything that shows as: > **"** is: > **"** (double quotes). in the EasyEDA Source file. :(
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice