This is a miniature 0.7W amplifier with adjustable bass boost, gain, and volume controls. Uses 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jacks on the input and output. Powered by USB or 9v (4-12 VDC, max of 15 VDC). I designed it to use film capacitors and Nichicon audio grade electrolytic capacitors wherever possible in order to preserve the signal and reduce noise. An isolated power supply such as a battery is...
- This circuit is used to control the speed of a 12V motor using a PWM signal.
- The transistors Q1-Q4 are there to invert the signal, to amplify it and to derive the voltage still present at the MOSFET at the moment of switching off. D1 and R6 also serve this purpose.
- D2 terminates the induction voltages of the motor.
- C1 and C2 keep the voltage supply stable.
- MP1 measured against G...
- With this PCB it's possible to operate 12 V DC shaft encoders on a 3.3 V microcontroller.
- Can also be operated as a unidirectional 3-channel voltage converter to read 12V signals on the microcontroller.
- Mit diesem Board ist es möglich, 12 V Drehgeber an einem 3,3 V Mikrocontroller zu betreiben.
- Kann auch als unidirektionaler 3-Kanal Spannungswandler betrieben werden, um...