Small version of the famous Transistor Tester developed by Markus F. and Karl-Heinz Kübbeler featuring automatic detection of NPN and PNP bipolar transistors, N- and P-channel MOSFETs,
JFETs, diodes, double diodes, N- and P-IGBTs, thyristors, triacs, inductors, resistors and capacitors.
|Resistors|100mOhm – 50MOhm|
|Capacitors|25pF – 100000uF|
USBasp - USB ISP/TPI programmer stick for Atmel AVR microcontrollers with 5V and 3.3V target voltage based on the design by Thomas Fischl. More information can be found at https://www.fischl.de/usbasp/. Windows users may need to install a driver. Of course this is not necessary for linux and mac users. Close SELFPROG and TGTPWR jumper when uploading firmware. If you are burning a fresh microcontro...
USBasp - USB ISP/TPI programmer for Atmel AVR microcontrollers based on the design by Thomas Fischl. More information can be found at https://www.fischl.de/usbasp/. Windows users may need to install a driver. Of course this is not necessary for linux and mac users. Close SELFPROG and TGTPWR jumper when uploading firmware. If you are burning a fresh microcontroller, close the Slow Serial Clock jump...
# 1. Overview #
T12 Quick Heating Soldering Station featuring
- Temperature measurement of the tip
- Temperature control via rotary encoder
- Boost mode by short pressing rotary encoder switch
- Setup menu by long pressing rotary encoder switch
- Handle movement detection (by checking ball switch)
- Iron unconnected detection (by idenfying invalid temperature readings)
- Time driven sleep/power of...
Replacement board for the legendary SID sound chip of the Commodore C64 based on the design by Swinkels. For more information visit http://www.swinkels.tvtom.pl/swinsid/ and https://www.forum64.de/index.php?thread/36481-swinsid-atmega88/.
Project Video: https://youtu.be/UqjzCAr04dE
UPDI programmer (jtag2updi) for the new tinyAVR 0- and 1-series microcontrollers based on ATmega8/88/168/328.
Project Video: https://youtu.be/OVSLsA9-gF0
More information and firmware: https://github.com/ElTangas/jtag2updi
Getting started with the new ATtiny chips: http://www.technoblogy.com/show?2OCH
Mini UPDI Programmer based on ATti...
Breadboard friendly small hybrid board with ATmega328 (SMD) and NRF24L01+ (SMD)
* Designed to run at 8MHz (3.3V) without external oscillator
* MCP1700 or MCP1702 voltage regulator (250mA) with low quiescent current (5uA) for battery operation
* FTDI header for easy flashing through Arduino IDE
* NRF24L01+ IRQ pin accessible
* SPI pins are accessible, except pin 10 (SS), which is a...
Parallel EEPROM Programmer for 28C64B and 28C256 featuring:
- GUI-based front-end written in Python,
- possibility to access the programmer via a serial monitor,
- hardware SPI at 8 MHz to control address bus via shift registers,
- utilizing the fast page write mode of the EEPROM,
- 1 Mbps serial interface via USB,
- binary data transmission.
Windows users may need to install a driver: http://www...
**Breadboard friendly dev board for ATmega328P-PU (DIL-28) with NRF24L01+ (optional)**
Version 1.1: rotated NRF24L01+ 90° to prevent EMI packet loss
- Designed to run at 8MHz (with ATmega328 internal oscillator, no external crystal)
- MCP1700T-3302E/TT (250mA) voltage regulator with low quiescent current for battery operation
- With header for FTDI programmer (e.g. "FTDI Basic Breakout 3.3V")...
** Unfortunately there is packet loss on the NRF24L01+ with this design. Using jumper wires to increase the distance between ATmega and NRF24L01+ stops the packet loss. Another option is to put tinfoil between the NRF24L01+ and the ATmega**
ATmega328 board with NRF23L01+ and I2C for reading BME280 sensor data while running on 3 x AA battery
- ATmega328 runs without external crystal (8 MHz)
1541 Floppy Disk Drive to USB Adapter based on the designs by Till Harbaum and Spiro R. Trikaliotis. For more information visit https://spiro.trikaliotis.net/xu1541.
C64 SD-Card adapter based on the LarsP-design (https://larsee.com/blog/2007/02/the-mmc2iec-device/) with cassette port plug. For more information visit https://www.sd2iec.de.
C64 Keyboard to USB Adapter based on the design by Mikkel Holm Olsen (https://symlink.dk/projects/c64key/).
C64 SD-Card Adapter based on the Shadowolf-design. For more information visit https://www.sd2iec.de.
EasyEDA project for simple and quick assembly of the "SWR-mouse" antenna analyzer adapted for installation in the [G403 case (Gainta Industries)]. The project includes the "SWR-mouse" antenna analyzer schematic and the PCB file. Version for mounting SMD components.
## Current development progress: