Parallel EEPROM Programmer for 28C64B and 28C256 featuring:
- GUI-based front-end written in Python,
- possibility to access the programmer via a serial monitor,
- hardware SPI at 8 MHz to control address bus via shift registers,
- utilizing the fast page write mode of the EEPROM,
- 1 Mbps serial interface via USB,
- binary data transmission.
Made by using his blueprints and modified to my needs:
thank you Saulius Bandzevicius!
Ačiū Sauliau Bandzevičia
2.4 GHz Arduino-based radio control equipment for RC toys. RF module - NRF24L01+ PA LNA.
With feedback. Sticks form PS4.
Аппаратура радиоуправления на Ardunio и NRF24L01
In this article we will learn **how we can measure the individual cell voltage of the cells used in a Lithium battery pack** and will design a simple circuit using op-amps to measure the individual cell voltages and **display it on a LCD screen using Arduino**.
The mileage and performance of an [Electric Vehicles](https://circuitdigest.com/article/an-engineers-introduction-to-electric-vehicles) d...
Numbers are examples while hardware is being sourced.
Cell Counter per Charger: 8
Chargers per width: 5
Chargers per depth: 6
Total Cells: 240
Dispensors total: 10
Cells per dispensor:100+
- Supervision/advise on features and design of schematics
- Develop breadboard concept
- Nextion GUI development
- Ardunino Application
- Webbase database ( Could int...
Home air monitor is based on the development board NodeMCU (CP2102 version). It includes a temperature sensor - ds18b20, a humidity sensor - HTU21D, a carbon dioxide sensor MNH-Z19. It is also possible to connect one more i2c sensor and a radio module to 433 MHz.