![enter image description here]
The circuit and PCB have been produced and tested and basic code is available on github. See the project site on hackaday.io for more information about the project.
# Simple yet powerfull!
This board provides solid connection between Wemos D1 mini (ESP8266) and 2.4" TFT ILI9341 XPT2046 SPI Display (TJCTM24024-SPI). The main goal is to build cheap wi-fi enabled display with touch interface for use in various IoT projects. Display communicates with ESP8266 via SPI (display, touch and SD card reader). Displays interrupt is connected do D0 pin allowing for wakin...
2 relays WIFI commutation
just 1 strap for single face PCB
This board can be powered through differents kind of powers :
from the H1 connect a LIPO battery (deepsleep available shunt GPIO16 to RST pins)
from the H1 connector DC 3V3 directly (shunt in&out AMS1117 pins and use 3V3 relays)
from the H1 connector DC input from 5V to 15V (adapt the relays' voltage)
using a AC/DC power converter HLK-PM01...
TDA7439 + NodeMCU + Aptx module audio board
OLD version, noisy.
New version with ground separation: (https://easyeda.com/fxndstrs/tda7439)
8Ch Switch, to use with Wemos D1 mini or ESP 12S. Use ESPixel32 firmware from https://git.io/fhlYJ.
- The board supports both Pixel (RGB) Strip and AC Lights
- Supports both 5v and 12v input. The Input is directly routed to Pixel out hence will work with both WS2811 and WS2812 pixel LEDs.
- Board will support both Wemos D1 mini as well as ESP-12 F/S. Right now the ESP-12 should be progr...
NeoPixel led strip controller, designed especially for led suits. It can:
- display animation - sequences of frames at regular (given) interval,
- switch animations on MIDI event - note on/off, velocity used for brightness adjust,
- MIDI over UDP over WiFi (UDP broadcast so far, but i'm working on multicast),
- use regular SD card to storage animations.
[These guys use them] for...