Схема Hi Dev! Preamp
Собираем своими руками двухканальный ламповый предусилитель на отечественных лампах 6Н2П.
Первый чистый канал копия Fender Twin, второй перегруженный канал основан на Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier.
This is a JFet guitar pedal that is based on a peavey 5150 preamp i got the schematic from: www.techniguitare.com and i made a pcb from this:https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2010/04/13/08zhzj8/pdf-5150-v1-31.pdf
# arduino-tonestack-controller #
Control Tonestack with an arduino.
This project is also [hosted on EasyEDA](https://easyeda.com/dunnomix/ArduinoPedalBoard)
Warning, still under development.
## How to use with tonestack # #
## How to build
See the [schematics folder](./schematics/)...
fuzz tonebender vox clone with charger pump. Pedal can be powered by external power supply and can be used in chain effect. typical gain for OC75 transistor are 70 hfe for Q1, Q2 and 100 for Q3. Great thank to fuzz central website and his remarkable job. http://fuzzcentral.ssguitar.com/index.php.
Cruce de caminos - Tube amp
* 25 watts, class A, all-tube design.
* 2 channels: overdrive & clean.
* Effects loop via stereo input in clean channel.
* Parallel single-ended power section enables using 2x6L6, 2xEL34, or one 6L6 and one EL34 at the same time.
* Parallel single-ended power section enables producing asymmetric distortion in both power-amp and pre-amp secti...
# Three voice square wave guitar synthesizer #
Based on a classic PLL synth effect.
- FUZZ, MUL, DIV and CLEAN pots mix all available signals
- VOL and SHAPE pots set output level and tone (it gets loud!)
- GAIN pot can be used to accomodate for different input levels
- S_DIV sets the number, which will divide base frequency for the DIV voice (from 2 to 9)
- S_MUL sets the number, which will multi...
My clone of "The Ruiner" circuit by Devi Ever. Exact copy of original. MPSA18 transistors. Mind the hookup and tranny pinouts. Square pad is collector regardless of silkscreen! 3PDT output goes to input pot lug 2, and so lugs 3 and 1 connect to board as marked.
A breadboard-compatible dual non-inverter audio amp built around an opamp.
Exposes most of its internals on pins for more versatility (variable gain, simple filter, ...). Some parts are optional.
Can be stacked to create a mixer with 1 board per stereo channel and 1 board for a master volume.