I2C/Serial Bi-Directional device to safely connect 5V MCUs to 3.3v Modules
If you've ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be. This bi-directional logic level converter is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time.
* Standalone module, no external components required
* The level converter is v...
Shield for Wemos D1 Mini. It provides two 3.3V GPIO and two 5V GPIO each with supply voltage, and ground terminals.
The two 3.3V GPIO have provisions for optional pullup resistors. These can be used with sensors or 1-wire devices requiring pullup.
Two additional GPIO are for 5V devices with level shifters to provide 5V Input or Output.
I designed a 3d printable bracket to hold this board and...
WS2812B LED Wifi control with music visualizer Rev. 03
I designed this PCB to be used with a project from Instructables to build a sound reactive lamp. Take a look at the project if you want to build it for yourself: https://www.instructables.com/id/Wireless-Music-Reactive-Floor-Lamps/
As you see in the linked project, i changed the schematic a bit. I've added the sound detector to the lamp pcb...
- With this PCB it's possible to operate 12 V DC shaft encoders on a 3.3 V microcontroller.
- Can also be operated as a unidirectional 3-channel voltage converter to read 12V signals on the microcontroller.
- Mit diesem Board ist es möglich, 12 V Drehgeber an einem 3,3 V Mikrocontroller zu betreiben.
- Kann auch als unidirektionaler 3-Kanal Spannungswandler betrieben werden, um...