# ATmega328P piano synthesizer. (RUS: Синтезатор пиано на ATmega328P) #
***There are 3 versions of the Board: (RUS: Всего имеется 3 версии платы:)***
1. Lite (Does not have a Mini Jack connector and tone adjustment) (RUS: Не имеет Mini Jack разъема и регулировки тона)
2. Main (It has only tone adjustment buttons) (RUS: Имеет только кнопки регулировки тона)
3. Full (It has a Mini Jack connector fo...
This is a Raspberry Pi Zero W hat/shield with USB MIDI input, stereo audio output, 3 user-configurable buttons and OLED display.
To use as an audio card, enable PWM audio output by adding `dtoverlay=pwm-2chan,pin=18,func=2,pin2=13,func2=4` at the end of *config.txt* file.
Remeber that HDMI audio output is the default; use `raspi-config` to force output to 3.5mm audio jack.
If you can't find 47uF...
# arduino-tonestack-controller #
Control Tonestack with an arduino.
This project is also [hosted on EasyEDA](https://easyeda.com/dunnomix/ArduinoPedalBoard)
Warning, still under development.
## How to use with tonestack # #
## How to build
See the [schematics folder](./schematics/)...
This board is designed to be a FPGA expansion board using the standard Altera/Tersaic 40-pin header.
It adds a variety of legacy PC interfaces to an FPGA development board to aid in implementing and demonstrating retro PC hardware.
Adds the following interfaces:
- One HDMI Video Port
- One Serial Port (COM port)
- One Parallel Port (LPT port)
- Two PS/2 Ports (for Keyboard and Mouse)
- One MIDI /...
(still work in progress, not fully tested)
A smart MIDI box based on a STM32 "blue pill" microcontroller (STM32F103C8T6).
Software is hosted on Github: https://github.com/retro16/MidiBox
Uses a HD44780 16x2 LCD screen with the usual I2C converter.
The interface is made of 4 push buttons arranged in a directional pad (up, down, left, right).
A SD card can be attached for more features.
NeoPixel led strip controller, designed especially for led suits. It can:
- display animation - sequences of frames at regular (given) interval,
- switch animations on MIDI event - note on/off, velocity used for brightness adjust,
- MIDI over UDP over WiFi (UDP broadcast so far, but i'm working on multicast),
- use regular SD card to storage animations.
[These guys use them] for...
Raspberry Pi Zero hat/shield with MIDI input, stereo audio output, 3 buttons and OLED display.
OBSOLETE: this version is obsolete. Check new version without the MIDI port, but with improved audio and cleaner schematic https://easyeda.com/account/project?project=2bca68b51d954e19b68cba485984fb42
This is a replacement board for Korg MicroKey 37 midi keyboard. ArduinoPro Micro and serial port expander (CJMCU-2317) has been used. Only one USB, no HUB like on the original.
P1 is theVCC and GND connector for the scan matrix
P2 is the 8 rows of the scan matrix
P3 is the column selector
P4 is the pitch and modulation wheel potentiometers
P5 is the octave selectro buttons and LEDs