PoE (Power over Ethernet) to USB 5V adapter.
Current use cases:
- Power micro controllers (Arduino's or Pbpi's)
PoE Switch --> **PoE to USB** --power--> Rbpi
Switch ------------Data----------------> Rbpi (There is still a second Ethernet cable needed for data over cable.)
- Charge your Phone or other USB devices
- Trying to support 802.3af
- Add a way to redirect Ethernet d...
The second version of the Cross-board for Raspberry Pi B +, 2, 3.
1. 8 digital inputs with opto-coupler;
2. 8 outputs with solid-state relays;
3. Communication interface RS485;
4. Real-time clock;
5. Conclusions of 1-Ware interfaces (with 3.3 volt power supply), I2C (with 3.3 and 5 volt power supply and matched levels);
6. Terminals for connection of temperature and humidity senso...
Inspired by N-O-D-E's (Not to be confused with the gaming channel) [Nano Server V2 PCB Bridge](https://n-o-d-e.net/nano_server2.html), my variant is designed to fit on Apple's 5W US Charger and now for the US IKEA Koppla USB charger with a 3D printed enclosure. The reason I designed this PCB is that Node's PCB only fits a specific charging adapter and a specific USB Type A Male plug that I believe...
A board to break out Raspberry PI GPIO into db9 Sega ports and gamecon supported devices
Gamecon and db9 driver rules apply. There's no magic here, just a simple breakout board.
The I2C port is only usable when using just the DB9 ports.
Circuit to drive the DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor via the SPI bus.
The advantage is, that it uses next to no CPU resources as everything runs in hardware on most platforms.
This allows a multitaking OS like Linux to reliably read the sensor without issues.
An air quality measurement board to be used as HAT on top of the Raspberry Pi B+.
It should be easy to use thanks to the on-board labeling of all headers.
It can measure air...
- pressure (via BMP180 module board "GY-68" or compatible)
- and volatile organic compounds (VOC) via four MQ gas sensor slots of your choice
Additionally it can drive WS1812B LEDs...
This is a Raspberry Pi Zero W hat/shield with USB MIDI input, stereo audio output, 3 user-configurable buttons and OLED display.
To use as an audio card, enable PWM audio output by adding `dtoverlay=pwm-2chan,pin=18,func=2,pin2=13,func2=4` at the end of *config.txt* file.
Remeber that HDMI audio output is the default; use `raspi-config` to force output to 3.5mm audio jack.
If you can't find 47uF...
Interface a Raspberry Pi 3.5 inch TFT LCD to an STM32F103C8T6(blue pill). This LCD with resistive touch screen uses SPI to connect to the STM32. Can also be used to connect to Arduino Pro Mini by adjusting relevant SPI pins.
there is major issue with raspberry pi when it's running and the power is cut
the sd card get dammaged also OS, so it will no be able to run again
and also safe shut down need about 10 second to shut down proprely