# 1. Overview #
T12 Quick Heating Soldering Station featuring
- Temperature measurement of the tip
- Temperature control via rotary encoder
- Boost mode by short pressing rotary encoder switch
- Setup menu by long pressing rotary encoder switch
- Handle movement detection (by checking ball switch)
- Iron unconnected detection (by idenfying invalid temperature readings)
- Time driven sleep/power of...
> I got a lot of messages about the project, or the code, but the situation was I put the project on hold for a while, when waiting for parts to arrive, then modified multiple times without documenting etc... the project got finished working well, heat up quickly, but when I have time I will make a fully documented mark 2 version.
This is an arduino nano based soldering station. **Tested, working version.**
-Designed to work with rotary encoders.
-Built in Beeper.
-Built in memory buttons to store often used temperature values.
-Built in Debounceing for the buttons. (up to 7 buttons, built in 3 buttons)
-Designed to work with a MAX6675 module for temperature readings from a K-type thermocouple.
-Built in LCD head...