# 1. Overview #
TinySolder is a simple T12 Quick Heating Soldering Station based on the ATtiny13a featuring in 700 bytes of code:
- Temperature measurement of the tip
- Direct control of the heater
- Temperature control via potentiometer
- Handle movement detection (by checking ball switch)
- Time driven sleep/power off mode if iron is unused (movement detection)
- steady blue...
DIY Hot Air Station using Arduino (ON/OFF Based Heat Controller).
Arduino Pro Mini for all the magic.
TM1637 4-Digit Display Module for display purposes.
LM358 based amplifier to read thermocouple voltages for measuring current temperature.
4 buttons to set the desired temperature required.
BTA16 with MOC3041 and other suitable passives as the heater controller.
Manual temperature calibration is n...