Need to replace old broken defroster in my 240z but can not find any that are still working. Also needed to add switch to fog lights so figured willcombine the 2 plus add couple other functions to the controller and solve everything with single module to have following:
- defroster with auto shutoff 10 minutes
- fog switch dual filament one will be used as DRL.
auto shutoff with ignition swit...
8Ch Switch, to use with Wemos D1 mini or ESP 12S. Use ESPixel32 firmware from https://git.io/fhlYJ.
- The board supports both Pixel (RGB) Strip and AC Lights
- Supports both 5v and 12v input. The Input is directly routed to Pixel out hence will work with both WS2811 and WS2812 pixel LEDs.
- Board will support both Wemos D1 mini as well as ESP-12 F/S. Right now the ESP-12 should be progr...
This Adapter use for configuration CISCO Console
Connect to a micro USB cable from your smart phone or laptop (which can adapt data transmission) directly to a CISCO console port. No need for cards
Both 32 and 64 bit operating systems, Mac, Linux and Android are both supported. Thanks to the highly regarded FTDI serial-usb chip.
قم بالتوصيل بكابل USB صغير من هاتفك الذكي أو الكمبيوتر ال...
This is a simple Timer switch using Arduino and DS3231.
Change the relay type to your specific load.
The program and more details can be found on [github](https://github.com/praveens-git/Timer_Switch_RTC)
Yet another led strip switch with optical proximity sensor TCRT5000.
Very small foot print, low cost and rich capability.
Based on attiny85, source code in C.
- 9.6 x 29 mm, can be placed beside led strip;
- proximity sensor max work distance about 50mm;
- source voltage 12V;
- mosfet switch can control led strip with in series resistor up to 2A;
- switch on|off by short "press";
LazyDog is a turn-off or reset timer. It shuts down the load for 10 seconds every two or four hours, optionally.
The device could be useful for resetting networking stuff, like ethernet switches, routers, access points, etc.
Firmware for this project is on GitHub, [click here](https://github.com/plamenbe/LazyDog).
Lazy dog logo copyright: [totostark / 123RF Stock Photo](https://www.123rf.com/pr...
Uses 328PU to turn off light or turn on as needed, Using much software. But it has micro wave detection, pir detection, audio detection, and light detection.
Circuit to control an exhaust bypass valve motor via an OEM Mercedes W124 defogger switch.
W124 defogger switch is a momentary toggle switch (SPDT) with center off. Pressing the switch up, opens the bypass valve powering the motor via the [timers.shop relay](http://timers.shop/Multi-Functional-5V-20V-Time-Delay-Relay-Timer-5-amp_p_12.html). The timer relay only powers the output for a programme...