V 0.4. version of the project
- SIM800L was replaced by SIM7000E which support 2G,4G, and nb-iot (useful in future)
- anemometer RJ11 connector was replaced with JST XH connector which I had great success using in temperature sensors and battery
- in previous version modules like arduino pro mini, sim800l... were bought separately and then soldered together on PCB. Now we design PCB from scratch...
A simple weather station with 2 separated units, indoor and outdoor, which send measurements to Thingspeak (one channel).
Indoor unit consists of arduino nano with w5100 ethernet shield and a dht11 sensor.
Outdoor unit consists of wemos d1 mini, AM2302 (dht22) and a BMP180.
Thingspeak channel: https://thingspeak.com/channels/712997.
Homely WSN Basic Board V2 is an IoT board to collect environmental data (temperature, humidity, and pressure) and to push them to a centralized server through Wi-Fi. This is the enriched successor of the Basic Board V1, that improves different aspects:
- energy efficiency (lower consumption during deep-sleep)
- onboard recharge for single-cell Lipo battery
- measurement of battery level based on...