SID replacement board based on the design by Swinkel. For more information visit http://www.swinkels.tvtom.pl/swinsid/ and https://www.forum64.de/index.php?thread/36481-swinsid-atmega88/.
1541 Floppy Disk Drive to USB Adapter based on the designs by Till Harbaum and Spiro R. Trikaliotis. For more information visit https://spiro.trikaliotis.net/xu1541.
C64 SD-Card adapter based on the LarsP-design (https://larsee.com/blog/2007/02/the-mmc2iec-device/) with cassette port plug. For more information visit https://www.sd2iec.de.
Original source from : [https://easyeda.com/berger.xavier/solarsaver](https://easyeda.com/berger.xavier/solarsaver)
**Open Solar Energy Diverter**
This project have the aim to divert not comsumed electricity produced by photovoltaic panel to water heater to keep energy produced in the area of usage.
This project is base on idea from [http://energie-autrement.blogspot.com/p/plans-eolienne.html]...
Universal board for LED control.
- Atmega8/328 on board with programming connector
- PCA9685 for 16 channel PWM up to 1.5kHz (eye-safe frequency), 12 bits per channel
- cheap ULN2003 with paired outputs for 1A per channel (2-3 meters of RGB 5050 strip per connector)
- or SOT23 MOSFETs if you need more power
- BT05 bluetooth module or MAX485, control by wire or wireless. DMX512 is possible.
Simple clock with calendar based on atmega328p MCU and DS3231 real time clock module.
* calendar up to year 2100
* room temperature sensor
* 128x64 graphical LCD screen
* automatic LCD brightness control
* power saving modes
* backup Li-Ion battery
* encoder as user input
* hold for 5 seconds encoder button to start date time setup
AVR miniICE JTAG Debugger with FT232RL as USB-COM converter and Atmega16A as controller chip.
Firmware you can get [here](http://pol-sem.narod.ru/AVRminiICE/jtag.htm) or [here](https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wDfHNWp320cT2iRtB_AiA2oZmXqMq-k9)
Just make PCB and upload firmware. After you canuse Atmel Studio 4 (tested) and JTAG ICE v1 debugger.
This project is rework Schematics and PCB 3D Wire Bending Machine from [howtomechatronics](https://howtomechatronics.com/projects/arduino-3d-wire-bending-machine/)
- Adding servo connector
- Power regulator is used [Mini DC-DC 4.5-24V To 5V 3A](https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32768078949.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.10f63c00YJjLX9&mp=1)
This controller is absolutely cold in operation and allows power...
simple clock based on 32768 Hz crystal oscillator
with automatic brightness control and power saving modes
Control several FAN(3 pin) via PWM
PWM from motherboard connector (4 pin) or temperature sensor - jumper selection.
-with capacitor: RPM range 50-100%, RPM sensor working;
-without capacitor: RPM range 10-100%, RPM sensor not working.