ESP32-WROOM-32 is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.
At the core of this module is the ESP32-D0WDQ6 chip*. The chip embedded is designed to be scalable and adaptive. There are two CPU cores that can be individu...
8Ch Switch, to use with Wemos D1 mini or ESP 12S. Use ESPixel32 firmware from https://git.io/fhlYJ.
- The board supports both Pixel (RGB) Strip and AC Lights
- Supports both 5v and 12v input. The Input is directly routed to Pixel out hence will work with both WS2811 and WS2812 pixel LEDs.
- Board will support both Wemos D1 mini as well as ESP-12 F/S. Right now the ESP-12 should be progr...
This is a LoRa node, powered by the ESP32 WROVER-B microcontroller. ESP32-WROVER-B is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding. ESP32-WROVER-B features a 4 MB external SPI flash and an additional 8 MB SPI Pseudo static RAM (PSRA...
This is a dev board based on the ESP32. It can be connected to the computer via usb for programming and includes base periphery.
No need to add tourblesome wires and add-ons for prototyping.
- Gyro / Accelerometer (MPU-6050)
- 1 Main Output Control
- 1 push button (debounced by hardware)
- 1 rotary/push button (debounced by hardware)
- Micro SD Slot
- IR-Sender / Receiver