<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_uXI-7sA87g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
By Arduino nano, control RGB5050 light colorful scroll.
From S1 to S4 was then performed, four buttons to control the beam of the rolling way, and switch to a different jumper mode, can display different colors of lig...
**555 timer based PWM LED dimmer**
This project uses PWM to turn on and off a LED (or a strip of them) really fast and changes the duty cycle (Fig.1) so that the human brain perceive it as the dimming of the LED(s). This means that the MOSFET doesn’t have to drop large amount of voltage, this makes the device very energy efficient.
3 Channel (RGB) 10A/chan, WeMos LED Driver 12-24V
Specifically designed for 24V RGB LED strips
Designed to be DIN Rail mounted in a small enclosure next to a 24V power supply for use for larger home LED installations (under cabinet, Decks, etc)
Hosts a webpage to interface to change colors from a smart phone.
rx/tx and I2C broken out for external interfacing specifically a for nextion display...
LED controller for LED-strings, -strips and -rings with individually addressable LEDs.
The controller offers a wide spectrum of usefull functions:
- I²C front panel connector for a on display UI and rotary controller.
(for use with DUPPA.NET's I²C rotary controller and a I²C OLED Screen)
- WIFI AP AND Standard Mode, for use with and without existing Wireless network infrastructure.
NeoPixel led strip controller, designed especially for led suits. It can:
- display animation - sequences of frames at regular (given) interval,
- switch animations on MIDI event - note on/off, velocity used for brightness adjust,
- MIDI over UDP over WiFi (UDP broadcast so far, but i'm working on multicast),
- use regular SD card to storage animations.
[These guys use them] for...