USBasp - USB ISP/TPI programmer for Atmel AVR microcontrollers based on the design by Thomas Fischl.
Parallel EEPROM Programmer for 28C64B and 28C256 featuring:
- GUI-based front-end written in Python,
- possibility to access the programmer via a serial monitor,
- hardware SPI at 8 MHz to control address bus via shift registers,
- utilizing the fast page write mode of the EEPROM,
- 1 Mbps serial interface via USB,
- binary data transmission.
The ESP programmer is a breakout board to upload firmware on ESP8266 and ESP32. It benefits of USB-C connector, the new de-facto standard on the market.
It is equipped with CP2104 usb-serial converter and 1,27mm-pitched header to connect to ESP mcu.
It is designed to be attach to Lolin/Wemos D1 mini shield. If you are not going to used this form factor, you can break the external frame [video](...
This is a programmer of the module ESP-01 or ESP-01S with converter usb-ttl (its in the image). When Switch Prg is short, ESP-01 is on programmer mode, you must reset the module with Rst switch, this way the usb serial will be recognized.
Besides this PCB is thinked for use with the antena NRF24L01, on the pads P1..P8.
(Coming soon done!).
Project to help writing and reading contents of a particular EEPROM (AT28C64B).
Used Flip-Flops instead of shift registers because that's what I had at the moment.
Bonus LED to make it look more cool (wired to OE of EEPROM).
Example Arduino source code included (can clear memory or dump memory contents).
An open source hardware and software 28C64 EEPROM programmer, using the ATmega328 microcontroller. The goal of this project is to design and build an easy to use, single board programmer for 28C64 EEPROMs that could just be plugged in to a computer using a regular USB cable.
A FTDI breakout (based around a CH340) with galvanic isolation between the MCU and computer sides with an ADuM1401. It features:
- Galvanic isolation (2.5kV RMS for 1 minute)
- Cheap CH340 chip
- USB C for computer connection
- Stranded FTDI breakout pinout (can be used as programmer)
- Can be made on single sided board at home (with 2 jumpers)
- USB input protection (polyfuse)
- Small 43.6x15.2mm...