PWM generator for test 1/4 bridge, half bridge and full bridge power circuits. 1 side PCB was disined for Iron technolodgy.
This circuits was accembled and work fine.
Note: 78L12 must be change on 7812 if use power > 18V
Using a 555 timer and a mosfet to control the speed of a DC motor with a potentiometer.
Video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nwNKPs2gco
Usando un circuito integrado 555 y un mosfet para controlar la velocidad de un motor DC con la ayuda de un potenciometro.
Video aquí https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2N2OEicXJE
This project is about efficiently controlling the power that is delivered to a load by means of modulating the power supplied to it.
One way of regulating the voltage (and hence the power) is by using a linear regulator. A linear regulator is put between the power supply (like a battery) and the load in order to regulate the voltage appearing across the load. This can be achieved with the help of...
# Multi purpous PWM led driver #
WiFi PWM Led driver light hub for white, warm white, rgb etc use (8 chanels).
Connects to home automation system (for exemple Jeedom).
This drives series/parallel led strips, not adressable leds / led strips.
2 PCB designs to be able to mount it in round or rectangular enclosures.
![Screenshot from 20200912 155356.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Yx4CgTSQeqoXSwLwNrNMmMg9L1xzKZA92s47sWKJ.png)
Это простой в изготовлении драйвер rgb светодиодной ленты. Благодарямощным транзисторам охлаждение почти не требуется
This is an easy to manufacture rgb led strip driver. Thanks to the powerful transistors, cooling is almost not required.
- This circuit is used to control the speed of a 12V motor using a PWM signal.
- The transistors Q1-Q4 are there to invert the signal, to amplify it and to derive the voltage still present at the MOSFET at the moment of switching off. D1 and R6 also serve this purpose.
- D2 terminates the induction voltages of the motor.
- C1 and C2 keep the voltage supply stable.
- MP1 measured against G...
Universal board for LED control.
- Atmega8/328 on board with programming connector
- PCA9685 for 16 channel PWM up to 1.5kHz (eye-safe frequency), 12 bits per channel
- cheap ULN2003 with paired outputs for 1A per channel (2-3 meters of RGB 5050 strip per connector)
- or SOT23 MOSFETs if you need more power
- BT05 bluetooth module or MAX485, control by wire or wireless. DMX512 is possible.