Board for STM32F103C8. Modified Power and Diode for USB and pullup for USB.
![Generic STM32F103 PINOUT DIAGRAM](https://solovjov.net/reblag.dk/The-Generic-STM32F103-Pinout-Diagram.jpg)
Controller for the **LinuxCNC** (Ethernet + STM32). This project is in progress. Schematic isn't tested yet. Use carefully (:
- Fast and powerfull STM32 microcontroller (STM32F429IGT6, 180MHz)
- Ethernet 10/100 connection with any PC or ARM board
- 6 output channels of PWM/step/direction/enable (steps rate up to 2 MHz)
- 6 inputs channels for ABZ encoders (TTL5V and differen...
**Port breakout board for the generic STM32 'Blue Pill' development boards**
*May also support Red/Black Pill boards where pinout/size is compatible with the Blue Pill board.*
- PCB layout compatible with JLink OB
- Low dropout 5V USB protection from target power supply
- Compact form-factor
- Pain-in-the-* 0402 capacitors
In case of failure (or low voltage on 5V pin) at first check following:
- AO3401A FET
I'm trying to reinvent construction set with nuts and bolts. This is electronic parts. Metal and plastic parts can be found [here](https://github.com/shadowlamer/bcse).