Controller for the **LinuxCNC** (Ethernet + STM32). This project is in progress. Schematic isn't tested yet. Use carefully (:
- Fast and powerfull STM32 microcontroller (STM32F429IGT6, 180MHz)
- Ethernet 10/100 connection with any PC or ARM board
- 6 output channels of PWM/step/direction/enable (steps rate up to 2 MHz)
- 6 inputs channels for ABZ encoders (TTL5V and differen...
Simple STM32 SWD programmer. It is based on the original ST-Link, but has only a 2-wire SWD interface. Works fine with STM32 ST-Link Utility and using original ST-Link firmware.
-first flash attached bin
-then update firmware under ST-Link Utility
Ultra-compact 25.4mm x 12.7mm board for DIY prototyping.
- STM32F030F4P6 or GD32F130F4P6 MCU
- SOT23 or SOT223 LDO
- VDDA out
If you dont need ADC:
- skip placement CM8, CM7, FB
- short both FB pads
- PA14 SWCLK
- PA13 SWDIO
- PA4 LED
Soft starter for Angle grinder, Miter saw and other funny jumping during power on universal motor equipment.
Also it saves plastic gears applying less force during slow starting.
TRIAC used to soft start motor from 30% to 100% power, then relay used to feed full mains sine wave to motor. Also it supports soft stop with start/stop buttons.
Do not apply load to motor before relay latching to pre...
- PCB layout compatible with JLink OB
- Low dropout 5V USB protection from target power supply
- Compact form-factor
- Pain-in-the-* 0402 capacitors
In case of failure (or low voltage on 5V pin) at first check following:
- AO3401A FET
This is a clone of this project: https://easyeda.com/RandomThoughts/stm32-blue-pill-breakout-board, thanks to @RandomThoughts.
Cloned for playing around, and make my own board, you can check here: https://easyeda.com/r3bers/stm32f103-test-board
Inspired by http://samopal.pro/snowflake2/
- This circuit is used to control the speed of a 12V motor using a PWM signal.
- The transistors Q1-Q4 are there to invert the signal, to amplify it and to derive the voltage still present at the MOSFET at the moment of switching off. D1 and R6 also serve this purpose.
- D2 terminates the induction voltages of the motor.
- C1 and C2 keep the voltage supply stable.
- MP1 measured against G...