An IoT board around ESP-12S module (with ESP8266) powered by a 9V-26V DC jack, with 3 signalling WS2812 RGB LEDs, 2 buttons, an OLED display, a beeper and an I2C temperature & humidity senzor (AM2320). The board is meant to act as a hub and connect to other devices with more sensors, or as a driver for an external device.
Schema & board designer: Ivan Voras
LED controller for LED-strings, -strips and -rings with individually addressable LEDs.
The controller offers a wide spectrum of usefull functions:
- I²C front panel connector for a on display UI and rotary controller.
(for use with DUPPA.NET's I²C rotary controller and a I²C OLED Screen)
- WIFI AP AND Standard Mode, for use with and without existing Wireless network infrastructure.
Inspired by http://samopal.pro/snowflake2/
Change Log :
- More room for capacitor for being couched (flatter design)
- No more voltage divider on VESC Tx (VESC MCU is 5V tolerant)
- No more resistor for WS2812 Data line
- Pin mapping changed
- "SmartRing" label added
- "CH3" label changed to "PPM"
- Connector for BLE module (HM10) added
- Additional Switch button added
- Labels for identifying pins on IO, PPM and BLE connec...
Board for five individual Neopixel type APA 106 LEDs either 5mm or 8mm size. Two versions provided. The new one has positions for a large electrolytic filter capacitor and 1206 size decoupling capacitors (0.1 uF recommended) between LEDs. Not sure if all five decoupling caps are required, it may work with about three but positions are there.
Multiple Boards can be cascaded.
I did not provide...