T12 Quick Heating Soldering Station featuring
- Temperature measurement of the tip
- Temperature control via rotary encoder
- Boost mode by short pressing rotary encoder switch
- Setup menu by long pressing rotary encoder switch
- Handle movement detection (by checking ball switch)
- Iron unconnected detection (by idenfying invalid temperature readings)
- Time driven sleep/power off mode if iron i...
USBasp - USB ISP/TPI programmer for Atmel AVR microcontrollers based on the design by Thomas Fischl.
This project is rework Schematics and PCB 3D Wire Bending Machine from [howtomechatronics](https://howtomechatronics.com/projects/arduino-3d-wire-bending-machine/)
- Adding servo connector
- Power regulator is used [Mini DC-DC 4.5-24V To 5V 3A](https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32768078949.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.10f63c00YJjLX9&mp=1)
This controller is absolutely cold in operation and allows power...
Small version of the famous Transistor Tester from mikrocontroller.net featuring automatic detection of NPN and PNP bipolar transistors, N- and P-Channel MOSFETs,
JFETs, diodes, double diodes, N- and P-IGBTs, Thyristors, Triacs, resistors and capacitors.
simple clock with calendar based on atmega328p MCU and DS3231 real time clock module.
* calendar up to year 2100
* room temperature
* 128x64 graphical LCD screen
* automatic brightness control
* power saving modes
* backup Li-Ion battery
* encoder as user input
simple clock based on 32768 Hz crystal oscillator
with automatic brightness control and power saving modes
Parallel EEPROM Programmer for 28C64B and 28C256 featuring:
- GUI-based front-end written in Python,
- possibility to access the programmer via a serial monitor,
- hardware SPI at 8 MHz to control address bus via shift registers,
- utilizing the fast page write mode of the EEPROM,
- 1 Mbps serial interface via USB,
- binary data transmission.
EasyEDA project for simple and quick assembly of the "SWR-mouse" antenna analyzer adapted for installation in the [G403 case (Gainta Industries)]. The project includes the "SWR-mouse" antenna analyzer schematic and the PCB file. Version for mounting SMD components.
## Current development progress: