# 1. Overview #
T12 Quick Heating Soldering Station featuring
- Temperature measurement of the tip
- Temperature control via rotary encoder
- Boost mode by short pressing rotary encoder switch
- Setup menu by long pressing rotary encoder switch
- Handle movement detection (by checking ball switch)
- Iron unconnected detection (by idenfying invalid temperature readings)
- Time driven sleep/power of...
This is my atmega8 (and ATmega328 compatible) development board.
As it has the uart connector, you can program it in the arduino ide, if you are into that. You just need to download the bootloader through isp programming.
(I personally prefer to do it the expert way)
I added some connectors according to what I usually use:
I2C (also pull ups)
SPI (with an extra pin for devices such as nrf24,...
so, I'm working on a project and decided it would be nice to have a small pcb for me to work on the communication between two atmega microcontrollers.
I designed as a very small development board with a UART connector to debug the RF24 communication but also so the whole board can be used as a shield, after.
My intentions are that, after I manage the RF stuff, I can use the board to input data...
My version of arduino with ARK connectors and better voltage regulators.
Fully working board
This version of board allow you to upload your code via usb uning CH330N microchip
Now there is also 3.3V high current voltage regulator as well as 5V
Small version of the famous Transistor Tester developed by Markus F. and Karl-Heinz Kübbeler featuring automatic detection of NPN and PNP bipolar transistors, N- and P-channel MOSFETs,
JFETs, diodes, double diodes, N- and P-IGBTs, thyristors, triacs, inductors, resistors and capacitors.
|Resistors|100mOhm – 50MOhm|
|Capacitors|25pF – 100000uF|
Breadboard friendly small hybrid board with ATmega328 (SMD) and NRF24L01+ (SMD)
* Designed to run at 8MHz (3.3V) without external oscillator
* MCP1700 or MCP1702 voltage regulator (250mA) with low quiescent current (5uA) for battery operation
* FTDI header for easy flashing through Arduino IDE
* NRF24L01+ IRQ pin accessible
* SPI pins are accessible, except pin 10 (SS), which is a...
Переходник для программирования популярных микроконтроллеров ATTINY - ATMEGA
Улучшенный и доработанный, по результатам эксплуатации, вариант вот этого устройства - https://easyeda.com/UN7FGO/AVR_PROGRAMMING_BOARD
Разъемы предусмотрены только под те типы DIP-корпусов и микроконтроллеров, которые доступны у китайских продавцов.
Для проверки работы контроллеров типа ATMEGA-8/16/32 можно помигать с...
Parallel EEPROM Programmer for 28C64B and 28C256 featuring:
- GUI-based front-end written in Python,
- possibility to access the programmer via a serial monitor,
- hardware SPI at 8 MHz to control address bus via shift registers,
- utilizing the fast page write mode of the EEPROM,
- 1 Mbps serial interface via USB,
- binary data transmission.
Windows users may need to install a driver: http://www...
EasyEDA project for simple and quick assembly of the "SWR-mouse" antenna analyzer adapted for installation in the [G403 case (Gainta Industries)]. The project includes the "SWR-mouse" antenna analyzer schematic and the PCB file. Version for mounting SMD components.
## Current development progress:
SID replacement board based on the design by Swinkel. For more information visit http://www.swinkels.tvtom.pl/swinsid/ and https://www.forum64.de/index.php?thread/36481-swinsid-atmega88/.
**Breadboard friendly dev board for ATmega328P-PU (DIL-28) with NRF24L01+ (optional)**
Version 1.1: rotated NRF24L01+ 90° to prevent EMI packet loss
- Designed to run at 8MHz (with ATmega328 internal oscillator, no external crystal)
- MCP1700T-3302E/TT (250mA) voltage regulator with low quiescent current for battery operation
- With header for FTDI programmer (e.g. "FTDI Basic Breakout 3.3V")...
This project uses the AtMega328P-PU as processor. Input is the DCC signal used in model railroading projects.
There are 16 MosFet driven outputs, separated from the AtMega by optocouplers (if you want separation).
A 5V power unit is integrated; it can get it's power from DCC or from a separate power supply.
There are a lot of LEDs in the circuit diagram, but you can leave a lot of them (and the ac...
** Unfortunately there is packet loss on the NRF24L01+ with this design. Using jumper wires to increase the distance between ATmega and NRF24L01+ stops the packet loss. Another option is to put tinfoil between the NRF24L01+ and the ATmega**
ATmega328 board with NRF23L01+ and I2C for reading BME280 sensor data while running on 3 x AA battery
- ATmega328 runs without external crystal (8 MHz)
USBasp - USB ISP/TPI programmer stick for Atmel AVR microcontrollers with 5V and 3.3V target voltage based on the design by Thomas Fischl. More information can be found at https://www.fischl.de/usbasp/. Windows users may need to install a driver. Of course this is not necessary for linux and mac users.
|TGTVCC|Close to power target device via ISP header|
USBasp - USB ISP/TPI programmer for Atmel AVR microcontrollers based on the design by Thomas Fischl. More information can be found at https://www.fischl.de/usbasp/. Windows users may need to install a driver. Of course this is not necessary for linux and mac users. Close SELFPROG jumper when uploading firmware. If you are burning a fresh microcontroller, close the Slow Serial Clock jumper (SLOWCLK...
This project is rework Schematics and PCB 3D Wire Bending Machine from [howtomechatronics](https://howtomechatronics.com/projects/arduino-3d-wire-bending-machine/), where it is described how to work with the board and how to program it, including the source code for arduino.
***Because this board can be used for any different control of three stepper motors with Arduino, it will certainly find us...