Thank You List!
EasyEDA gets help from many people, ranging from ideas and suggestions to products, but the following people and organizations really spend lots of time and energy to help EasyEDA out.
Richard Dudley (Doudou)
- An audio designer and teacher, supporting the EasyEDA team from the beginning.
- Electronics engineering consultancy, expertise and training in Analysis, Design, Modelling and Simulation. Helping EasyEDA to create some awesome tutorials and spice models. http://signality.co.uk/
- An electronic hobbyist, trying to help EasyEDA to be easy and bug free
JI YI SUI PIAN
- A PCB layout engineer, has used EasyEDA to reproduce lots of Arduino products
Andrew and Adambyw
- Help translated EasyEDA from English to Polish. http://and.elektroda.eu/
- Help translated EasyEDA from English to Japanese language. http://signalkhobho.com/
- translated EasyEDA from English to French language. http://terrade.com/
- Help translated EasyEDA from English to Spanish language.
- Help translated EasyEDA from English to Swedish language.
- Help translated EasyEDA from English to German language.
- Help us to smooth our help file https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/ and video logo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnffNQcJezY
Гололобов Владимир Николаевич
- Help translated EasyEDA Tutorial from English to Russian language http://vgololobov.narod.ru/
Victor Bychek and Травников Александр
- Help translated EasyEDA from English to Russian language http://bychek.ru
- Help translated EasyEDA editor from English to Vietnamese language.
- Help translated EasyEDA from English to Czech language.
Keep checking back, we have a feeling this list will keep on growing...