same board as rev_3, with new layout and smaler PCB
- LDO changed to AP7361C-33ER SOT-223 (1117-3.3 compatible pinout)
- ESP-01/12 changed to ESP-Goofy (look for TheGoofy 2019 Adapter)
- small improvements
- silkscreen fixed
original designed in EAGLE
- board and schematic attached
PCB will be tested next days, before going in production
# A breakout board with a PS/2 and a VGA connector
Make life easier when you're prototyping on a breadboard, stripboard or perfboard and you need to connect to a VGA display and/or PS/2 keyboard. Can also be used as a daughterboard with other main boards.
Also works with a PS/2 to USB adapter *with som...
Dallas Semiconductor OneWire extension cord terminal via RS422 interface. Is enable extens distance beetwen the microcontroller and OneWire devices up to 500 meters. Do not need programming. Required the exteraml impendance matching network applicable to used cable.
Order the design to me.
A simple adapter board for connecting the less common Atmel-ICE SWD 2x5 1.27mm (0.05 inch) socket to 2.54mm (0.1 inch) pitch targets or breadboards.
You can also buy these in my shop at tindie (or support my future work): https://www.tindie.com/products/glukosys/atmel-ice-adapter-127mm-005-to-254mm-01/
I'm looking forward to suggestions and comments!
USB RS232 Relay
The main objective of this board is to ring an school bell using a PC program written in python.
- This project is the interface of a PC to a Relay using a simple USB RS232 adapter.
- This approach was selected because the parts are easily found in any PC parts store.
- The relay is activated/deactivated using the RTS line of the serial port, any...