same board as rev_3, with new layout and smaler PCB
- LDO changed to AP7361C-33ER SOT-223 (1117-3.3 compatible pinout)
- ESP-01/12 changed to ESP-Goofy (look for TheGoofy 2019 Adapter)
- small improvements
- silkscreen fixed
original designed in EAGLE
- board and schematic attached
PCB will be tested next days, before going in production
C64 Keyboard to USB Adapter based on the design by Mikkel Holm Olsen (https://symlink.dk/projects/c64key/).
Datasheet of this module https://www.datasheet4u.com/datasheet-parts/RL-UM12BS-8188EUS-datasheet.php?id=846845
This schematic for make your module work with USB, you can find it in any damaged tablet but this board is for only that module which it's name's RL-UM12BS-818EUS
USB RS232 Relay
The main objective of this board is to ring an school bell using a PC program written in python.
- This project is the interface of a PC to a Relay using a simple USB RS232 adapter.
- This approach was selected because the parts are easily found in any PC parts store.
- The relay is activated/deactivated using the RTS line of the serial port, any...