LED controller for LED-strings, -strips and -rings with individually addressable LEDs.
The controller offers a wide spectrum of usefull functions:
- I²C front panel connector for a on display UI and rotary controller.
(for use with DUPPA.NET's I²C rotary controller and a I²C OLED Screen)
- WIFI AP AND Standard Mode, for use with and without existing Wireless network infrastructure.
Universal board for LED control.
- Atmega8/328 on board with programming connector
- PCA9685 for 16 channel PWM up to 1.5kHz (eye-safe frequency), 12 bits per channel
- cheap ULN2003 with paired outputs for 1A per channel (2-3 meters of RGB 5050 strip per connector)
- or SOT23 MOSFETs if you need more power
- BT05 bluetooth module or MAX485, control by wire or wireless. DMX512 is possible.
This is a second version of Christmas Tree Controller. It is using Arduino Pro Mini and two TLC5940
For LED wiring refer to "Christmas Tree LED Wiring" project, LED v2
PCBs is just for reference. I didn't order/made one.
Program for Arduino is not ready yet. I will publish it as attachment or provide a link later.
"Hearing" Is a funny and simple Christmas Project - Gift, made to inspire beginners in Electronics, and not only [...] A Tiny PCB with an "ATtiny10 or 85" microcontroller on Bottom which plays song-sounds through a piezoelectric plate, intended to be used as an earring [...]
[Youtube Video: "ATtinyHearing"](https://www.youtub...