BBB based heating controller
[22 Aug 2016]
I fixed the ULN2803 package and GND on P20. Still need to investigate if there is a pull down resistor needed for Q1
Issues found during assembling the PCB:
- ULN2803 package is incorrect - it should be SOIC18. I will correct the PCB soon
- GND pin in the P20 5V/12V connector is not actually connected to GND
- The heartbeat LED is on...
A ESP-12 IoT controller for RGB LED Stripe 5-12V.
3+1 channels through MOSFET, PWM and dimming functionality.
The MOSFETs can be replaced by NPN Power transistors (input resistors are as THT parts placed, the 10k pull down's not needed.
The 4th channel is a Logic level up-converter (3.3V->5V). Driven by a 2N7002, can be replaced with BSS138 or similar. Note that it's is a very small power output...
**[Buy ready to play ESPboy at Tindie.com](https://www.tindie.com/products/18194/)**
- [OSHWA certification record](https://certification.oshwa.org/ru000001.html)
- [Openhardware.io record](https://www.openhardware.io/view/786/ESPboy-Games-IoT-STEM-for-education-and-fun-ESP8266-core)
** ESPboy is an ultimate multi-gadget **
Absolutely open source,...
Homely WSN Basic Board V2 is an IoT board to collect environmental data (temperature, humidity, and pressure) and to push them to a centralized server through Wi-Fi. This is the enriched successor of the Basic Board V1, that improves different aspects:
- energy efficiency (lower consumption during deep-sleep)
- onboard recharge for single-cell Lipo battery
- measurement of battery level based on...
**Управляйте домофоном удаленно!**
Вы не так часто ждете гостей, а переодические звонки Вас достали? Соберите это устройство, и у Вас появится удаленное управление вашим домофоном. Так же возможна интеграция в системы Умного Дома, где вы сможете настроить режим отключения трубки в вечернее время, автооткрывание и автоответ в домофонную линию и прочие, прочие "фенечки", определяемые вашей фантази...
Homely WSN Basic Board (V1) is an IoT board to collect environmental data (temperature, humidity and pressure) and to push them to a centralized server through Wi-Fi. [Here](https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4573333) you can find a 3D-printable case to protected the circuit.
## Main components
- ESP8266 (ESP-12S)
- Digital temperature and humidity sensor Sensirion SHT30
- Digital temperature and...
**ESP WROOM 32 Breakout**
A breakout board for Espressif's ESP32 module ESP-WROOM-32.
The ESP32 is a powerful and low-cost Wifi/Bluetooth chip that enables great Internet-Of-Things applications.
Studio Sophisti is using this chip in several projects,
including a work-in-progress redesign of Ping
The ESP-WROOM-32 can be purchased directly from Espressif or from a distributor like Adafruit: htt...
A breakout board to test functionality of MCU ATSAMR30M18A. It is compatible with the form-factor of a breadboard and all the pins are routed out.
Full details about this module:
## Main Components
- MCU with 802.15.4 Sub-GHz radio [Microchip SAMR30](https://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/en/ATSAMR30M18)
- Low dropout voltage regulator Analog Devices ADP160
- Micro USB connector
This project is used to design a home automation system using Alexa & Esp8266 microcontroller. This project is mainly used to control the electronic appliances from anywhere using the Internet Project based on IoT(Internet of Things).
Also, Can control four electronic devices or appliances.