BBB based heating controller
[22 Aug 2016]
I fixed the ULN2803 package and GND on P20. Still need to investigate if there is a pull down resistor needed for Q1
Issues found during assembling the PCB:
- ULN2803 package is incorrect - it should be SOIC18. I will correct the PCB soon
- GND pin in the P20 5V/12V connector is not actually connected to GND
- The heartbeat LED is on...
Shield for Wemos D1 Mini. It provides two 3.3V GPIO and two 5V GPIO each with supply voltage, and ground terminals.
The two 3.3V GPIO have provisions for optional pullup resistors. These can be used with sensors or 1-wire devices requiring pullup.
Two additional GPIO are for 5V devices with level shifters to provide 5V Input or Output that is compatible with 3.3V GPIO on the Wemos.
**[Buy ESPboy at Tindie.com](https://www.tindie.com/products/18194/)**
- [OSHWA certification record](https://certification.oshwa.org/ru000001.html)
- [Openhardware.io record](https://www.openhardware.io/view/786/ESPboy-Games-IoT-STEM-for-education-and-fun-ESP8266-core)
ESPboy is an open-source, open-hardware, portable, modular gadget you can build yourself for 12$ and 1 hour to use for retro ga...
Homely WSN Basic Board V2 is an IoT board to collect environmental data (temperature, humidity, and pressure) and to push them to a centralized server through Wi-Fi. This is the enriched successor of the Basic Board V1, that improves different aspects:
- energy efficiency (lower consumption during deep-sleep)
- onboard recharge for single-cell Lipo battery
- measurement of battery level based on...
A ESP-12 IoT controller for RGB LED Stripe 5-12V.
3+1 channels through MOSFET, PWM and dimming functionality.
The MOSFETs can be replaced by NPN Power transistors (input resistors are as THT parts placed, the 10k pull down's not needed.
The 4th channel is a Logic level up-converter (3.3V->5V). Driven by a 2N7002, can be replaced with BSS138 or similar. Note that it's is a very small power output...
This board is the core of a LoRa based energy monitor which can be used to monitor the load on Distribution Transformers, Electricity Generators or Electricity Feeders in real-time. The design was inspired by the [Open Energy Monitor Project](https://openenergymonitor.org/). The board can connect to a LoRa gateway up to 15KM away making it possible to monitor a large network of distribution transf...