3D View Preview
956 11
UserSupport 4 months ago
![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/VE6ea467Wf8yBfvY3NARAPL73E1zXYBvLwzzz2dE.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/WK5THl4Yk8pPbgoU3GQvzNxqEXq6yRMkhySaotT4.png) Coming soon
Comments
eddy.rolland 4 months ago
Hello, it seems to be a good job that you done. I'm waiting to test it since 1 year, The last days will be hard. Thanks for all your work on EASYEDA. Bests regards, Eddy
boxerchris50 3 months ago
 Looks really good, You know when it is going to be the first release? Salute!
UserSupport 3 months ago
@eddy.rolland @boxerchris50 Thanks for waiting. That will release at v5.7.x, need some times. thanks
boxerchris50 3 months ago
Nice work, Keep it going!
dimitar.kunchev 3 months ago
Please tell me there will be some 3D export to CAD systems! If that is on you will ROCK!
UserSupport 3 months ago
@dimitar.kunchev will support that in the future
eddy.rolland 2 months ago
Hello, I used your 3D module and the view is really good. Like dimitar.kunchev, I'm very intested by your export function and will wait your next release. Did your export function will support step format?
UserSupport 2 months ago
@eddy.rolland Yes, will support that.
JaimeAlbq 4 weeks ago
@eddy.rolland @UserSupport It has any date for the next update that can export the 3D view?
UserSupport 4 weeks ago
@JaimeAlbq please close the editor and remove your browser cache and try again. we updated the new 3D program
UserSupport 4 weeks ago
@JaimeAlbq Sorry, export to 3D model maybe need 2 months later.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow
We use cookies to offer you a better experience. Detailed information on the use of cookies on this website is provided in our Privacy Policy. By using this site, you consent to the use of our cookies.