You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Account recovery without access to email
729 5
eda4212 3 years ago
Hi, I use "continue with google" method for signing into my EasyEDA account. Recently my google account account got disabled. Is it possible to regain access of my EasyEDA account. I also had a password for my account but I am unable to remember it. Basically I need to recover my password but I don't have access to my e-mail. My easyeda account had important pcb documents which I would like to recover. I can provide additional information for verification of my account like phone number, jlcpcb and lcsc order numbers and photos of orders I have received. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks!
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
Have you tried logging into EasyEDA directly using your username and then requesting a new password? Otherwise email [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com)
eda4212 3 years ago
Thanks for the reply @andyfierman. I already had a password set-up for my account through easyeda apart from the google sign-in method so I don't think requesting a new password is possible for me. I will be dropping an email to easyeda support and will update this post accordingly. Once again thanks for your response.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@eda4212, Why can you not just click the **Forgot Password?** option on the EasyEDA login page?
eda4212 3 years ago
As mentioned earlier I don't have access to my email.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@eda4212, Sorry: completely forgot about that!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice