You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Allow "Reorder" By Others
1020 4
bwinter 5 years ago
One feature I like about the JLCPCB ordering, is that it keeps your prior orders in your account, so it's an easy click if you need to reorder. What would be great (or maybe I'm missing it), is if I could have an order# that I could give to other people, and THEY can order as many of the boards as they want. I know I can share my work in EASYEDA.  But I don't want people my file, messing with my design.  And not everyone would know how to quickly generate an order for themselves from EASYEDA (they just want the board, not all the details behind it).  It would be great if I could just link them the order number, and they could simply order the board themselves. Is there already a way to do this that I missed?
Comments
lilyyang000 5 years ago
@bwinter  Sorry, there is no such kind of option available. As to the link to your order, I'm afraid that there will be an issue of safety to the account and many people may not recommend that. Since you have your own account, it is accessible by yourself only so your file is protected. But if there are many people would like to such kind of function, we may take it into consideration in the future.
bwinter 5 years ago
@lilyyang000 Thanks. I agree that I don't want people to have access to my account.  But I would like to have an option that I can may my orders available to other people, so they can order on their own. Similiar to how some on-line electronics sites allow you to create a "parts list" that you can publish, so people can easily order all the necessary components.
andyfierman 5 years ago
@bwinter, A) You can choose to make your project public, then anyone can copy it but your original project cannot be changed by anyone but you. Or: B) If you do not want people to have access to a copy of all your original design files then you can: 1. Create a separate public Project that only has some descriptive text 2. Export the BoM, Gerber, assembly guide files and possibly pdfs of the schematics from your private project 3. Attach these files to yopur separate public Project. Then people can order stuff from wherever they like.
bwinter 5 years ago
@andyfierman Thanks--i may look at that option.  I didn't realize that public Projects could also include this additional information (I thought it just gave access to the easyeda schematic/pcb).
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice